Friday, April 18, 2014

It's in the mail...

For as long as I can remember I have loved getting mail. I signed up for every free catalog out there. When I'd get free samples it was like Christmas. Not much has changed. I've joined several FREE sample sites, I check in at walmart.com and often get free samples offered by them. I follow some great facebook pages that post several free deals everyday (Sea of Savings is one)

One site I joined that is FREE is called Pinchme.com  , every several days a few products become available. Not everyone has the same samples, they determine them by how you fill out your profile.
Some examples of free items I've gotten this last month or so are: Rachel Ray grain free dog food (the dogs loved it, but I didn't like the way it changed their smell so after buying a few bags I've gone back to Iams. )
Dishwashing detergent tabs, protein bar, Special K protein drink, Gevalia Coffee, BB Cream, Omega 3 pills, etc.

A few of the mailings that I pay for are for beauty bags (Glam bags) etc. Birchbox and Ipsy , I'll include the links if you'd like to check them out. I get points and products for referrals. Each cost $10 per month and can be canceled at anytime. I usually get about 5 products each month, some full size product and some sample size. Birchbox sends one goodie (food, or non make up item like a hair bow for example) Ipsy is all make up, nail poilish,  hair product like hair spray or oil. I enjoy getting both but if I had to say which is better most months I would lean towards Ipsy.  Something I like better about Birch Box is that they send a little card in the box with info about all of the products and what they cost full size and how to apply them. Some of the Ipsy products I have had to go look online to see what they were or how to use them because the sample did not say.

Here are the Products .

APRIL BIRCH BOX
Some info about the April Birch Box. There were five items in the box. The Bee Kind lotion smells delicious and feels really good on. Full size cost $15.
The hair product is Oi All in one milk. Full size $28. I had to look at the card to see how to use this. It's a leave in spray that delivers volume,shine and detangling and heat protection. I have not tried it yet.
The perfume is wonderful! One of my favorites. Harvey Prince Yogini, full size $55. I will buy this product but would not have ever known about it without it being in my birchbox probably.
Lip /Cheek cream the Balm How 'Bout them apples? full size $32 . Very pale rose color. Not crazy about it , I prefer my lip color to be in a stick. :) 
To get your very own BirchBox next month please use my referral code https://www.birchbox.com/invite/2tsr8

Ipsy Previous Month
Ipsy glam bags often have nail polish. They are full size so you can re-sell them on Ebay if nail polish is not your thing.


PInchme Free Samples

Birch Box Previous Month
I loved getting the Ghiradelli chocolate and the mints last month. The body lotion was fantastic too. My only complaint was no real make up and my perfume sample was broken so no perfume either.



Free Sample

Pinchme Free Samples


APRIL IPSY GLAM BAG

The Ipsy Glam Bay for April...also 5 products. I love the Urban Decay eye liner, I've had several samples of the BigSexyHair root pump, they all are great so I'm sure this one will be too.
Elizabeth Mott eye shadow, The dr. brandt® microdermabrasion I used this morning and thought it was very nice. My not so crazy choice was the Mary Kay at Play lip gloss. The color is nude and I didn't see the point. 

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: http://www.ipsy.com/r/44in

0 comments: