Sunday, August 17, 2014

Just another day...

I keep meaning to get on here and do a little update but google has made it so darn difficult! I changed my email address and it seems everything is attached via the other gmail account. Youtube, Blogger, etc. etc.
But anyway...
I've been trying to get myself more organized. I  bought a great at-a-glance day planner ! (yes another calendar to add to my already over loaded calendar collection/obsession)
I've been setting goals and so far meeting them! (most of them anyway) I'm selling more on ebay and amazon each month. Still not mind blowing figures but enough that keeps me excited. Today I sold a figurine for a few hundred dollars.
Ebay and Amazon had been quiet for a few weeks but it's like someone turned the light on again this past week. I tend to go sourcing and post more after a day of cha-chings on my phone (It's a sound my phone makes when I make a sale on either Ebay or Amazon).

We got our fence installed a week or so ago..it's AWESOME! It has made all the difference in the world with the dogs barking. They are much quieter and happier now that they can spend more time running around the yard. Before we'd make them come in as soon as the barking started. I'm sure the neighbors are happier too. :)

A group of my friends have started a walking group (starting Tuesday) I'm pretty excited about it. I've been wanting to ask around to see if anyone wanted to walk or ride bikes with me but I didn't want to really have the commitment incase I didn't feel like it  once the time came. It's so much less stressful when someone else sets it up lol. I hope that I actually show up and do this next week! I need some exercise in the worst way. 

Since my last post I became a great aunt. My sisters son and his girl friend welcomed a little boy Aug. 8. Unfortunately I have not seen the baby and don't know if I will anytime soon. Family drama...I wish you could make young kids understand what is really important in life BEFORE it's too late. 
My other sister has a daughter that is due next month..it will be a totally different story with that little baby...I can't wait to see her! 
Here are some pictures from this month :) A bit of "What Holly Has Seen"...






0 comments: