Thursday, November 13, 2014

Monthly Unboxing Beauty Box 5 (NOVEMBER 2014)

I will be doing reviews on several monthly subscription boxes this month. I paid for this box and am not being paid by Beauty Box 5 for my review.




L'Oreal Paris Nail Color. The card says the Retail price is $5.99 but I googled it and found it at Target for $2.69

Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash 
1.8 fl oz found all over the place for 1.83-5.00
The card says a 22 oz goes for 6.49


The Laura Ashley Cherry Blosssom Body Butter smells pretty great. Retails $20 for a set of 6 (1.75 oz each $3.34 Value) 

Den Tek Floss Picks. Retail 2.49 4 count. 
This is probably one of the items that I will throw in my purse and use. Who doesn't need more dental floss? Happy Teeth :) 

Hask Macadamia Revitalizing Shine Oil Retail 2.99 5/8 fl oz


So , adding everything up on the low end I may have just broken even on this months box. 
There was also a coupon to save $1 off an y Den Tek Product, 






BB5 comes once a month. There are a few different payment plans to choose from.
$12 per month
$30 Quarterly (Save $6)
$99 Yearly (save $45 )

I signed up for the quarterly plan but plan on canceling it for the same reason I canceled BirchBox..I don't see the value in the items that are in the box. Here was last months review right here.

I was able to get some of my money back last month by selling the make up scooper outter thingy on Ebay for $7.29 with 8 bids!





To Get your own beauty box 5 use this link: http://www.beautybox5.com/?u=16726

0 comments: