Wednesday, December 31, 2014

12/31/2014 New Years Eve

I missed the last few days, but life was just too hectic with work and family to find the time/energy to post. All is better today and I'm gearing up for our busiest time of year at work.

2014 was a good year for us and I can only hope that 2015 will be even better. I have a feeling it will be! We have plans for visiting friends from California in Orlando in February , fiends visiting us in November, live theater tickets in January and May, girls weekend in May for me and my  high school gal pals (affectionately called the kickball team), some work expansions that I can't talk about yet and I'm sure plenty of other adventures along the way. It's nice to have so much to look forward to!

Our family has grown and continues to grow with my nephew getting married this weekend. My niece will be married next December and then I hope to hear news of more babies..because two in the family are just not enough lol ...

As much as I'd like to add to the fur children population in our home I think that will not be changing anytime soon. We have our hands full with the five we have. With Pony (the cat) and Scout (the lab) getting up there in years I'm afraid our clan will get smaller but hopefully not anytime soon!

Anyway...It's time to get this party started and bring in 2015! Happy New Year and thank you so much to all of my wonderful friends and family that have been there for me (us) .

And a special thank you to Vic , my loving partner that "gets me" like no one else in the world. You mean the world to me and I am so blessed to have you in my corner. xoxox