Friday, March 13, 2015

Friday the 13th March 2015

Today was the day that we went to the courthouse and got our marriage license. It was so exciting , I can't imagine what next Friday will feel like when we actually go to get married.

I captured a few shots before , during and after our trip to the courthouse.

The actual marriage license -taken right outside the courthouse

We are doing this! 

Taken right before we walked out the door to head to the courthouse

I was so nervous doing the e-file that I kept clicking on the wrong things. 

Taken right outside the courthouse after getting our license 

wow..what a day! xox
I'd better go get some sleep, we are watching my 7 month old great nephew tomorrow while his parents move into their first home together. Life is good. Feeling blessed in so many ways.

0 comments: