Wednesday, April 8, 2015

TV Time ..Reality Style of course

It's been a while since I've done a reality recap but that doesn't mean that I have not been glued to the TV watching my favorite reality dramas.


Last night Real Housewives of New York started up again. I am so happy that Bethenny is back , and just as happy that Aviva is NOT.   I must say , I had forgotten how fast Bethenny talks. Just listening to her sometimes makes me worn out. Ramona doesn't seem as crazy this season, but in all fairness it has only been ONE episode that I've seen.  Sonja ....just sad. More to come on that one as more episodes air.


Another new reality show we've been watching is Married at First Sight  on FYI. I hope some of these marriages work out and others (Ryan and Jacyln) I just have no words. I feel sorry for Ryan and wonder what his thoughts were during these first few episodes.   This is the second season I believe.



And, then there is Newlyweds the first year on Bravo.  Mostly Vic and I just look at each other and are so happy that we have each other. All of these relationships this season seem so messed up. I wanted to see a positive lesbian couple but it appears that won't be happening this season.



Oh , I almost forgot about one. I only watched the first episode because it was filmed in Paris and I wanted to see the landscaping. Find my first love , also on FYI.  The girl looking for her first love from college in Paris...happy ending but it would freak me out to the extent she went to find this guy. If it were a man looking for a woman I'm pretty sure they could get him on some stalking laws being broken.  I also wonder how it would have turned out had he been married with a family.

0 comments: