Monday, June 29, 2015

What an amazing year so far! 6 months in.

As half the year comes to an end I thought it would be a good time to do an update on what's been happening in my world.

January:
My nephew got married :) Congratulations Brandon and Mary!
Same Sex Marriage become legal in Florida!
Vic and I got engaged!



February:
Vic and I went to Orlando for a long weekend to spend some time with her friends from California. I hope this becomes and annual thing...Love them like family !


March:
Vic and I Got Married!
We kept Devon (my great nephew) over night for the first time. He was 7 months old.


April:
Booked our honeymoon flights to Paris!


May:
Went to Springfield Mo for my annual girls weekend with my friends from grade school/high school years.



June:
Supreme Court Ruling Same Sex Marriage a right nationwide!



What an amazing year so far! I am going into the second half feeling very blessed.

0 comments: