Saturday, August 8, 2015

Spirituality

#7 What does the word Spirituality mean to you?

To me, I feel very spiritual but not very religious. I am not on board with the heaven and hell thing or believing in a book from years ago to be interpreted differently by many who read it.

I believe there is something greater than myself. I find more peace and spirituality in nature than I ever have in a church. I am blessed and thankful. It is uncomfortable for me to think that there is a "God" out there that would send people to hell for any reason. I was taught from an early age that God was all forgiving. I like to think that the Godesses and Spirits out there are just as forgiving and non judgmental .   I do believe in Karma ..what you put out in the world comes back to you. Good and Bad.

With all of that said...have a blessed day!

0 comments: