Thursday, August 28, 2014

A week later...Aug 26

Since last week I..
  • Walked two miles
  • Installed solar lights on our fence (ok I watched Vic do it)
  • hung bamboo blinds on our lanai (again...watched Vic)
  • did a zillion loads of laundry
  • got my hair done
  • posted a few things more on ebay
  • sold a few things on Ebay/Amazon
  • played the lottery twice (didn't win yet but there is always hope)
  • Gained 1 lb. 
  • found a picture of my first foster baby on facebook..he's 10 now and so adorable
  • watched the VMA's and the Emmy's (yay Beyonce and Breaking Bad!)
  • Got a new Ipsy and Birchbox glam bag/box
  • Started catching up daily on my youtube peeps again (Cullen & Katie, Ace & Gina, Benji & Judy )

Just got my seller newsletter for August from Ebay. I'm pretty pleased!

100
AVG LISTINGS‡

$155.31
AVG SALES‡


1271
FEEDBACK

13% of your sold items were purchased from a mobile device.


0 comments: